- HTHNC Calendar PDF
- Un-Bell Schedule – PDF
- Yearbook Order Form – PDF
- Spirit Wear – Raptors Apparel Website
- Parent Association Meetings and events
- Padres Unidos Meetings and Events – PDF
The project-based nature of the HTH program makes daily attendance extremely important. Appointments and other activities should be scheduled during non-school hours whenever possible. If your child is sick, or unable to come to school, please call the attendance line at 760-759-2700.
Interested in creating a carpool in your neighborhood? Our wonderful HTHNC Parent Association is helping parents connect, click here for 2016-17 details.
THANK YOU for driving to exhibitions, field trips, sports events, and more! The students and staff appreciate your time and dedication. Annual volunteer applications and driver registration forms are available online. Please be sure to sign up during re-enrollment!
2017 SUMMER SESSIONS
Session 1 – June 26 – July 14
Session 2 – July 17 – Aug 3
Useful Links for Parents
- Parent Association Website
- Powerschool Info & Powerschool Login
- School lunch information
- Proposition 30’s effect on our schools
- School Charters and LEA plans
- Student and Parent Handbook
10th Grade College Planning Checklist
11th Grade College Planning Checklist
12th Grade College Planning Checklist
Types of Aid
Be sure to check your Naviance account for scholarship information, college visits, and more!
2016-2017 HTHNC School Profile