HTH SUBSTITUTE TEACHING OPPORTUNITIES (K-12)
Jump in the Sub “POOL”
Become a substitute teacher at High Tech High
HTH is actively recruiting and pre-qualifying talented substitute teaching candidates. If you are an engaging educator and enjoy creating positive learning experiences for K-12 students, we encourage you to apply today!
Virtual and In-Person Opportunities Available
16 School Sites @ 4 Locations: Chula Vista, Clairemont Mesa, North County and Point Loma
Job Type: Certificated Substitutes
Compensation: $18.65 – $ 22.73 per hour
Join Our Team!
The High Tech High Charter Organization is looking for energetic and engaging substitute teachers who are committed to helping every student learn. We aim to develop a highly qualified pool of substitute candidates that are representative of the diverse communities that we serve.
If you embrace the following approach, please apply to become a HTH Substitute Teacher!
Cultivate a Diverse, Equitable and Inclusive environment
Teacher as Facilitator
Creativity and Critical Thinking through Project-Based Learning (PBL)
What is needed to apply?
- Complete online application
- Valid 30-Day Substitute Teaching Permit, Multiple Subjects, Single Subject (all subjects), or Ed Specialist Teaching Credential
For In Person Substitute Opportunities, our safety protocol is as follows:
- Proof of a COVID test (not the result) within the last 30 days.
- Free of COVID-19 Symptoms for the last 24 hour without medication.
- Not subject to Isolation or Quarantine as a result of COVID-19 related safety protocols.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy