2018-19 HTHNC Calendar – PDF
2018-19 Un-Bell Schedule – PDF
2018-19 Yearbook Order Form – PDF
- Spirit Wear – Raptors Apparel Website
The project-based nature of the HTH program makes daily attendance extremely important. Appointments and other activities should be scheduled during non-school hours whenever possible. If your child is sick, or unable to come to school, please call the attendance line at 760-759-2700.
THANK YOU for driving to exhibitions, field trips, sports events, and more! The students and staff appreciate your time and dedication. Volunteer applications and driver registration forms must be updated each school year and take a minimum of 48 hours to process.
Useful Links for Parents
- Powerschool Login (powerschool.hightechhigh.org)
- School lunch information
- Proposition 30’s effect on our schools
- School Charters and LEA plans
- Student and Parent Handbook
- 9th Grade College Planning Checklist
- 10th Grade College Planning Checklist
- 11th Grade College Planning Checklist
- 12th Grade College Planning Checklist
- Financial Aid Terms
- Types of Aid
Be sure to check your Naviance account for scholarship information, college visits, and more!
- 2018-2019 School Profile