HTH COVID-19 School Information Parent and Student Resources, Meal Services, and Distance Learning Information

Student Life

COMING SOON:  Records/Transcript


Work Permit info

Did you know all minors under age 18 (including minors employed by parents) must have a work permit? 

  • Complete an application for a work permit: Form CDE B1-1
  • The application must include your parent/guardian and employer signature and date. It is also necessary to include the social security number. 
  • Upload  the signed application (Form CDE B1-1) and a copy of your ID by completing this form: Work Permit Application Form
  • Please allow 3-5 days for the processing of the work permit. You will receive an email once it is complete, which can be printed and taken to your employer. 

Minors must meet mandatory school attendance laws and academic requirements in order to obtain work permits. Schools have the legal right to restrict or reduce the type of employment and/or the hours of work if evidence is shown that the schoolwork or health of the minor is being impaired by the employment.