Summer Bridge is an immersion program wherein incoming 6th grade students learn the fundamentals of project based learning and student culture at HTH schools. Students will have fun and make friends while also constructing a project designed and taught by High Tech teachers. In the spirit of High Tech, an exhibition of student work will be held on the final day of each session. All students are encouraged to apply. This is an optional summer program
offered only to incoming students.
Summer Bridge dates:
- Session I: July 8th through 12th
- Session II: July 15th through July 19th
- Program Hours: 9am to 3pm
*Before/ After care available* (7:30 am- 9:00am) and (3:30-6:00pm)
Location: High Tech Middle Media Arts, 2230 Truxtun Road, Second Floor, San Diego, CA
- Please complete the registration form english | spanish and mail a $50 deposit check to reserve a spot for your student.
- Checks can be made out to “High Tech Middle”
- Please mail checks to HTMMA Summer Bridge, c/o LaCreelin Ray 2230 Truxtun Road, Second Floor, San Diego, CA
- Summer Bridge’s Total Cost is $200 per student (Balance can be paid on the 1st day of Bridge)
- Scholarships are available for Free and Reduced Lunch Families (Waived admission fee)
- Session Preference will be honored on a first come first served basis until each session is full
- Session size will be limited to 60 students per session. Once each session is full, the form will no longer be active.
- For questions, please contact LaCreelin Ray through this page.
- To apply for a scholarship please submit a copy of your free or reduced lunch acceptance letter. You must qualify for free or reduced lunch in order to apply for a scholarship.
- The Zone is a free program that will take place at HTMMA before and after the Summer Bridge Program. The program is lead by HTM academic coaches and youth leaders
- Lunch is provided for FRL students
- Last day to register is June 30, 2019