Starting her fifteenth year at High Tech High North County, Ms. M. is wholeheartedly dedicated to finding meaning in her experiences as a teacher and furthermore, guiding her students to find and understand the value of meaning in their individual lives. Ms. M. knows that the Humanities can be a gateway to this pursuit. With that in mind, Ms. M. will work to empower herself and her students with the humanistic knowledge, tools, and language to believe in the magnitude of finding fulfillment in a meaningful life.
When not teaching or thinking about teaching, Ms. M. loves:
– embracing life with her wonderful husband Bryan, beautiful daughter Penelope, and darling son Russell
– hanging with her amazing family and friends
– traveling as much as possible
– perfecting her cooking and practicing her gardening
– shopping until she (almost) drops
– attempting to control her inexplicable love for cleaning and organizing