The High Tech High Foundation
The impact of charitable donations and dedication of friends and families of High Tech schools is visible in our community. From the materials used in the High Tech Middle North County Six Word Memoir project to the Bridge To Nowhere project at High Tech High, to the countless parents driving students to athletic, robotics, college immersion, and internship endeavors – participation on many levels is key in our collective success. Thank you, donors of both time and treasure!
Will you show your Spirit of High Tech today? High Tech schools are striving for 30% or more of our community members to donate (the current rate is 17%). More important than the size of your gift, is the simple act of making it – be it $10 or $1,000, one time or monthly, every dollar benefits students and teachers.
- GIVE ONLINE! Monthly gifts are especially helpful. For a limited time, as a thank you for new, recurring donors you’ll receive a custom student-engineered, smartphone-compatible virtual reality viewer as thanks!
- MAIL this form and gift to: HTH Foundation 2861 Womble Road, San Diego, CA 92106 (please note the school/program/team you wish to suport)
- DROP OFF your donation with your school Site Manager marked “HTH Foundation”
- VOLUNTEER your time and expertise for classroom activities, guest speaking, and more. Sign-up here
- Employer Match: Does your employer have a matching gift program? If yes, your gift is eligible to be matched. Click here for known Matching Gift Employers
- Follow us on Twitter (@hthfoundation) / Facebook / Instagram
Christina Cassidy Forbrich
Director of Development, High Tech High Foundation
2861 Womble Road, San Diego, CA 92106
(619) 398-8652 fax (619) 758-9568
The High Tech High Foundation (Tax ID #33-0866869) is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization with the mission to support the growing community of High Tech High schools and the High Tech High Graduate School of Education located in San Diego, CA. Through the Annual Campaign: Annual Appeal, meaningful community partnerships, and both private and public grant opportunities, the High Tech High Foundation (HTHF) raises funds to assure that the highly innovative, project-based learning environment at each HTH school remains robust. The High Tech High Foundation does not retain any percentage of donations made to the HTH schools – every gift, dollar for dollar, goes to the school fund the donor wishes it to benefit. Donations to High Tech schools support critical needs. School needs are as diverse as science lab equipment, interdisciplinary project supplies, commons furnishings, one-to-one college advising, immersion and internship experiences, and other tools and facilities needed for rich learning experiences for every student.