Seamless Summer Meal Program
has been EXTENDED
On August 31st, 2020 the USDA issued a nationwide waiver to allow all school food operators to serve meals under the Seamless Summer Meal Program through the end of December. Due to this, all meals will be served at no charge to all children 18 years of age or younger, regardless of their meal eligibility status.
Unlike the National School Lunch Program, meals WILL be available to all students, regardless of if they are enrolled in a High Tech High School.
HTH is no longer able to accept Free and Reduced Lunch Applications for the 20-21 school year because we are operating under SSO, where everyone receives free meals.
To access our breakfast and lunch menus through our grab & go meal program, please go to MySchoolMenus, then type in your student’s school name and select the SY 20-21 Meal Kits Menu OR take a picture of our QR code below with any smartphone.
- Breakfast Paid students : $2.10 per meal. Reduced students : 30¢ per meal.
- Lunch Paid students : $3.75. Reduced students : 40¢ per meal.
- Snack Free for all students in Aftercare Programs!
If you are interested in joining our team as a school lunch assistant. Please apply here.
Meal Charge and Refund Policy
High Tech High Wellness
- Alliance for Healthier Generation Results SY19-20
- High Tech High’s Triennial Infographic
- Become a Wellness Committee Member
- Healthy School Celebrations
- List of Approved Fundraising Snacks English • Spanish
- 2020_01_31_APPROVED Wellness Policy
- 5-20-20 Wellness Committee Meeting Agenda | Minutes | Attendees
- 4-22-20 Wellness Committee Meeting Agenda | Minutes | Attendees
- 1-23-20 Wellness Committee Meeting Agenda | Minutes | Attendees
- 11-13-19 Wellness Committee Meeting Agenda | Minutes | Attendees
Use this form to contact our Food and Nutrition Services Manager, Kelly Verburgt.