To create a lunch account for your child click here.
HTH offers Free and Reduced Lunch Applications! To apply for our meal program benefits, please click www.schoolcafe.com.
High Tech High offers a lunch menu for grades k-5 and a lunch menu for grades 6-12. Breakfast is available at all sites and is based on the k-12 breakfast menu below. The snack menu is available at all aftercare sites.
- Breakfast Paid students : $2.10 per meal. Reduced students : 30¢ per meal. Breakfast Menus for K-12
- Breakfast is available at all 16 schools
- Lunch Paid students : $3.75. Reduced students : 40¢ per meal. Lunch Menus: K-5 • 6-12
- Snack Free for all students in Aftercare Programs! Snack Menus
- Afterschool snack available at the following schools: HTe, HTeX, HTeNC, HTeCV, HTeM, HTM, HTMMA, HTMNC, HTMCV, HTMM
Meal Charge and Refund Policy
Free and Reduced Lunch
- For information on how applying for our lunch program can benefit your child, as well as, the school, please see our flyer stating the multiple benefits.
High Tech High Wellness
- Become a Wellness Committee Member
- Wellness Policy
- Healthy School Celebrations
- Wellness Annual Update
- 11-13-19 Wellness Committee Meeting Agenda | Minutes | Attendees
- 1-23-20 Wellness Committee Meeting Agenda | Minutes | Attendees
Our next Wellness Committee Meeting will be Wednesday, March 18th from 3:30 PM – 4:30 PM.
Use this form to contact our Food and Nutrition Services Manager, Amanda Thomas.